Our T&Cs for holiday apartments at the Grüne Laterne:
- In the event of making a booking we request a deposit of 250,00€ (from 1 week) and 70,00 € - 150,00 € (for bookings less than 7 nights) by bank transfer (Cassa Raiffeisen Alta Pusteria - IBAN: IT 31 U 08020 58910 000300022616 – SWIFT-BIC: RZSBIT21109)
- The deposit can also be made by credit card on an easy and secure way through our homepage; just click here to pay online
- Please note, that for a stay of less than 3 nights we charge a small extra price to the daily prices
- On the day of arrival the apartments will be available from 2 pm. Please vacate your apartments by 9 am on your day of departure.
- You can settle your invoice by paying cash (until a total ammount of € 1.999,99), by debit card, cheque or credit card.
- We regret that we cannot confirm your apartment number. But we are happy to note your wishes.
- Smoking is not permitted in our premises!
- Bookings with an arrival date on May and June 2021 can be cancelled free of charge 3 days before the arrival.
A stay at our Grüne Laterne is equal to flexibility and the freedom to live your day at our beautiful mountains on your own way in a highest level of security.
It is important for us to inform you before booking, that in the summer season 2021 we apply special terms to cancellations due to travel restrictions of the Corona pandemic:
- Your deposit will be offset for a holiday within October 2022
- If it should be not possible to postpone your vacancy within the period of 1 year, you will get back your down payments amount
For cancellations due to other reasons we apply our general booking terms for the months July, August, September and October:
Up to 14 days before arrival free of charge
Up to 7 days before arrival we charge 50 % of the total amount
After that we charge 75 % of the agreed total price.
In the case of late arrival or early departure the respective days are also charged at 100% of the daily price.
The cancellation conditions are continuously updated due to Covid 19! (terms updated on 15th April 2021)